Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
02 OBW LLbean H6
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well its been almost a year since the last run

time has passed, new car, new friends etc its time for a subie gathering in the woods

whos up for it?

meeting at 1030 am at the Atsion rangers station.... on rt 206 just south of rt 70 circle.

Directions here

most of us that are going know eachothers phone numbers... newbies please PM me for number exchange

remember this is a "at your own risk run", use common sense and dont abuse your car

bring a shovel... tow rope... lunch and beverages as we usually stop in the woods for a picnic

·
Registered
98GT wagon with wrx driveline and dash, 06 OBXT (278WHP 378TQ), 98 OB lifted
7 Posts
Hey Neo!!! Long time no talk!! (Rich from Weddes)
I may be into this!! Just lifted my 98 Outback Limited with a 4 inch SJR kit, 05 Forester struts and 28" Hankook RT03 mud terrains!!! And it is on my bday!

·
Registered
05 OBXT 5spd, "lifted"
112 Posts
Maybe my wife and I will tag along w/ her 05 OBXT. Rich, we need to get the suspension done! :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Neo: Is it mainly trails or is it all mud? The car is my DD and I don't really wanna just run it through big mud holes and destroy it.

Rob: Def bring it out!!

·
Registered
02 OBW LLbean H6
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Neo: Is it mainly trails or is it all mud? The car is my DD and I don't really wanna just run it through big mud holes and destroy it.

Rob: Def bring it out!!
it's 50/50 but you can choose not to splash too much when we go through water and stuff but it is going to get dirty it's the barrens! hey I'm taking my sweet clean never seen dirt H6 llbean, so u can take your 98 lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
I don't care about getting dirty or some scratches...just don't want to needlessly create a rust bucket out of a near perfect condition car.

·
Registered
02 OBW LLbean H6
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
less than 2 weeks! 8) lil bean is getting spacers this week and timing chain guides and tensioners done... everything must be up to code before the woods

·
Registered
02 OBW LLbean H6
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
so far the weather is holding up for saturday... but we have rain on friday.. sooooooo... that means we are gonna get dirty :D:p:29::roadtrip::jump:

·
Registered
2009 Forester 2.5X Premium w/AWP and MT
7 Posts
Two-Way Radios

I'll most likely be there...and I have 2 two-way radios that I can bring. I will also bring my air compressor.

PS - I have a Forester...I hope it's OK if I tag along with you Outback types ;)

1 - 20 of 54 Posts