Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Grey

Votes: 15 9.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
I think green is my fav. I do like magnetite grey and blue. And a little bit the red also.
But voting for green! (y)

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'm crazy for Abyss Blue Pearl / Onyx XT combo.

The only thing I don't like is the black sides of the tail lights on the new Outback.

·
SubaruOutback.org Founder
4,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have seen all the colors as of today and the only one I really don't like is Brown if its over a black interior. I am not a fan of the grey and ivory interiors.

I was pleasantly surprised by the new green color, looking at it from a distance it in full sunlight I thought it was a greyish silver at first but upon closer inspection I thought it suited the car well.

I would be happy with any paint color other tham brown so long as it has the black interior. As a matter of preference I like Magnetite Grey the best. With my last two Outbacks I had convinced myself into getting a different color but both times ended up getting dark grey. This trend will likely continue 🔗

·
Registered
11 Posts
We need more green votes.
While I also like the blue, blue beating green is bs.
:cry::unsure:
It would be interesting to see how the vote totals line up with sales data. I suspect there would be some bias that would surface. Green folks are rugged individualists that are independent, free thinking, doers not joiners with no time for such foolishness as online polls. Blue voters are mild mannered conformists that love things like online polls.

Having said that, I did vote for Green and am in the process or ordering a Green Onyx XT:)

·
Registered
563 Posts
Green folks are rugged individualists that are independent, free thinking, doers not joiners with no time for such foolishness as online polls. Blue voters are mild mannered conformists that love things like online polls.
LOL, I am totally with you! 🤣

·
SubaruOutback.org Founder
4,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It would be interesting to see how the vote totals line up with sales data. I suspect there would be some bias that would surface. Green folks are rugged individualists that are independent, free thinking, doers not joiners with no time for such foolishness as online polls. Blue voters are mild mannered conformists that love things like online polls.

Having said that, I did vote for Green and am in the process or ordering a Green Onyx XT:)
Grey is best known as the choice color of jaded rabble rousers with a proclivity for pot-stirring online. Most likely to start web based polls to create drama between admirers of colors like green and blue.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I voted blue, but like green more and more.

A while back I read for all cars that white and silver were the top two.

With the 2020 outback cladding, seems like those colors are less popular.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Green. Do I now have to change my screen name? IMO, the Dark Blue on the Forester Sport would’ve been better suited for an Onyx. I think Abyss Blue goes better with a sedan.

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Blue. I tried to buy a green 2017 OB and decided It would get old after a year or so. Got a 2017 Twilight Blue. We have owned several blue cars. BTW I have a dark green BMW. That shade is almost black except in bright sunlight.

·
Registered
259 Posts
i voted green since im planning on getting either a premium or limited xt, but i think the black onyx looks pretty sweet. wonder how it would look slammed?

·
Registered
103 Posts
See, I'm pretty happy that I like the Brown best, because none of you other jerks do. That means that my Cinnamon Brown Touring XT will not look like 18 other cars in the parking lot! I'm glad you all like green & blue, have fun finding yours! Seriously, though, I think all of these colors (other than white, you guys that like white are nuts! Well other than the fact that it hides dirt really really well) except silver. Silver is just wrong. Literally the only color car I would not buy because it is silver.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts