Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about getting a tent trailer for the outback, anybody have thoughts on whats best? My neighbors have a real nice one but it weighs 2,100 pounds and I feel it would be too heavy to pull over passes. Also has anyone put air bags in the rear to balance out the suby while towing?

·
Outback onsight...
1,264 Posts
springs

I plan on getting a tent trailer too. I got a set of lifted King springs. I suggest checking out Subysolutions.com(IPD) they have heavy duty rated springs for towing.

·
Registered
159 Posts
well fellow Oregonians, I have a 14' rockwood (1994 ) pop up for sale right now. Now that the oldest is in college and the youngest going into HS,we've decided to regress and buy a good tent and top notch camping equip. so we could go far off into the boonies with our new outback. E-mail me if you are intresed,but do it fast cause its been advertised for a week and we've had 2 offers.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Pop-up tent trailor info

For those of you who were considering a pop-up, what did you decide and how has it worked out? I am researching purchasing one for my 2000 OBW 2.5 auto.

PackJac

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
packjac
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing