Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We did not purchase the NAV headunit, but we do have the H/K media hub option. I'm wondering if the A2DP BT capability on my phone and Subaru will still allow me to to stream music apps to the car speakers when connected via BT?

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Slightly longer answer is yes... ADP2 is built in, and it should connect to your phone. All Iphones and droids seem to work fine so far.

I've personally linked and 4S, DroidX, and Droid Maxx.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
We did not purchase the NAV headunit, but we do have the H/K media hub option. I'm wondering if the A2DP BT capability on my phone and Subaru will still allow me to to stream music apps to the car speakers when connected via BT?
What year and trim level is your car? Providing that info will allow for a definitive answer.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2011 Outback Limited 3.6. Has H/K w/ Media Hub. BUT NOT the NAV unit. I think I recall a sales person saying you can stream BT on the NAV unit, but we got the one below that. No NAV, but media hub included.

I can connect fine with BT for phone calls, use the USB port for iPOD. But I havent figured out how to stream content either via BT or USB port. I'm skeptical it's possible.

Any help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
danzelc
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing