Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
SubaruOutback.org Founder
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty self explainitory:

Not the best pics of me, Brian and Neil can tell you how pretty I am :D FYI, my hair is much longer now and more flourishing.

:18:

·
I need a fog horn, ,
213 Posts
This is the best one I can find of me right now. one of our rabbits, Gigi, seems to be stealing the show.

Attachments

·
Registered
352 Posts
Looks like a Les Paul Studio... I have one of those. Here I am at an open mic night. Not the best pic but it's all I have. Oh yeah, FM... I promise this is the last time I'll copy you.;)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,009 Posts
Yup, you're both correct.

Here is too much information for any musicians who might be interested in my current gear:

1992 Les Paul Studio (Wine Red w/modified cream hardware in place of the stock black hardware) -> Jim Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Wah Wah -> Boss Tuner -> Boss Tremolo -> Danelectro Dan Echo -> MXR Micro Amp -> Marshall JCM 2000 TSL 100 -> Marshall 1960 Straight 4x12 Cabinet. Ernie Ball Hybrid Slinky's (.09-.46) and Jim Dunlop .73/.88 nylon picks. Backup guitar is a '99 Epiphone Les Paul Special Double Cutaway w/P-90s (TV Yellow).

·
Registered
352 Posts
FMGreen said:
Yup, you're both correct.

Here is too much information for any musicians who might be interested in my current gear:

1992 Les Paul Studio (Wine Red w/modified cream hardware in place of the stock black hardware) -> Jim Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Wah Wah -> Boss Tuner -> Boss Tremolo -> Danelectro Dan Echo -> MXR Micro Amp -> Marshall JCM 2000 TSL 100. Ernie Ball Hybrid Slinky's (.09-.46) and Jim Dunlop .73/.88 nylon picks. Backup guitar is a '99 Epiphone Les Paul Special Double Cutaway w/P-90s (TV Yellow).
Don't really want to get off topic but here goes...

Primary guitar is a Rickenbacker 330. Color is very close to Subaru's World rally blue. :D Backup guitar is the aforementioned wine red Les Paul Studio. The acoustic in the pic is an epiphone of some sort.

Effects in no particular order ('cause I'm always changing them around) - mxr auto q, mxr phase 90, mxr blue box, vox valvetone, pro co turbo rat, guyatone tube tremolo, boss dd5 delay. I also use an ebow on occasion.

All this goes into a morley ab box that splits the signal between an old Kustom Bass amp and a Vox pathfinder mini-stack (equipped with 2 British Celestions).

Now, back to members pictures.:D

·
Superb Moderator, ,
6,194 Posts
Wow, now that's a picture! Jondalar close up. He He. I'll have to find one of me and scan it. As long as everyone promises not to laugh so hard. Brian

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
bheinz57 said:
Wow, now that's a picture! Jondalar close up. He He. I'll have to find one of me and scan it. As long as everyone promises not to laugh so hard. Brian
OK Now I'm blushing, try not to choke while laughing you people hehe. :D By the way, how come Hero Boot's pics don't load?

·
Superb Moderator, ,
6,194 Posts
Jondalar, I'm not sure you guys really want to see that mug:p Everyone's better off seeing red X's... Brian

·
Tokyo's between my toes
6,696 Posts
FMGreen said:

Now I understand why you are so good with engines.
Yes, Mericet is an interesting person ... it's just strange to watch someone cleanse his garage floor with sacrificial buffalo blood before beginning work on the car ...

·
Registered
194 Posts
The_Lizard said:

Yes, Mericet is an interesting person ... it's just strange to watch someone cleanse his garage floor with sacrificial buffalo blood before beginning work on the car ...
:21:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
10 Participants
The_Lizard
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing