Subaru Outback Forums banner

981 - 1000 of 1029 Posts

·
Registered
2000 OBW Limited 5 MT- Black Granite Pearl
438 Posts
****, that's sexy.

2002 limited wagon, vagabond, dirtbag North Country, NH
Thank you very much! Follow @Lowr_OB on insta for more pictures and to follow progress!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2002 Outback STI
36 Posts
02 with an 04 STI swap. Engine is stock on the inside, with TGV deletes, Perrin intake, Lachute header, and Cobb downpipe. The wiring was a pain but also allowed me to add the auto a/c, roof rack lights (not shown), and extra power outlets inside. The STI swap is fantastic. Also has a JDM Forester 5 speed trans (same ratios as the BT manual, just easier to find). Eventually I'll put in a 6 speed from a Spec B or JDM Forester STI (better ratios), JDM HIDs (have them, just haven't gotten to it), and a merged EUDM/JDM black face gauge (merged to get mph units and 4 cyl tach). Lifted with some suspension goodies (JDM B4 arms, Whiteline rear lateral links, BT springs). 215/75r15 all terrains on method wheels. Pretty great road trip car. Photo below is after a trip to the everglades where some stray road debris took out the plastic panel on the rear door. Pic is from a couple years ago. I have about 30k on the swap and have had no engine issues (but have worn out a CV or two).

981 - 1000 of 1029 Posts