Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Our 4th of July contest is live! Enter HERE for your chance to win a $400 Walmart gift card.
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Outback of the Month Challenge!

1101 - 1120 of 1158 Posts

·
Registered
Three Gen 2 Outbax in the fleet. 2000 2.5, 2002 2.5, 2004 LL Bean H6
67 Posts
Plastic Bumper Dent Hack: deflate a Soccer or Red rubber kickball as flat as possible. Remove enough screws to find an entry point and shove the flat ball behind the dent. Re-inflate the ball and Bomp! the dent pushes out. Easier if the needle stays in the ball when pushed behind the dent. Did this a few times on the minivan rear bumper.

·
Registered
2001 Outback Wagon 3.0 VDC
173 Posts
I love my 01 outback! Been using it to move house this week.. so many boxes!!!

·
Registered
2002 Subaru Legacy Outback.. EJ20 swap. Base or L. 4S3BH665527xxxxxx
459 Posts
why is it getting junked? doesn't look too bad
Slicknick, I really wish one of us, with a car hauler and some interest, would come and buy these. They are still there. They are "owned" by the car business next to the shop in Lakewood NJ...

My mechanic tells me they are "Missing a bunch of things" and indicated they dont have the cats. Makes me think the cats were stolen off a lot.

That's no reason to junk those beauties.

I would buy two (he even said they "started right up") but.. I'm thinking:

1. They are LOUD.. (see above)
2. He sees more money/profit in the newer cars.

If I had anywhere to put them, I would buy them....

Lakewood NJ 08701
why is it getting junked? doesn't look too bad
The cars look really good too.

The Limited of course even has leather as it is a Limited...

·
Registered
'04 Outback H6-3.0 L.L. Bean in Seamist Green, '00 Legacy L in Timberline Green
57 Posts
Slicknick, I really wish one of us, with a car hauler and some interest, would come and buy these. They are still there. They are "owned" by the car business next to the shop in Lakewood NJ...

My mechanic tells me they are "Missing a bunch of things" and indicated they dont have the cats. Makes me think the cats were stolen off a lot.

That's no reason to junk those beauties.

I would buy two (he even said they "started right up") but.. I'm thinking:

1. They are LOUD.. (see above)
2. He sees more money/profit in the newer cars.

If I had anywhere to put them, I would buy them....

Lakewood NJ 08701

The cars look really good too.

The Limited of course even has leather as it is a Limited...
Lakewood is in central NJ and I'm in NE PA, just a little too far. I would go down there and pick up the VDC, but I don't have anything to haul it with lmao. That's a shame

·
Registered
2002 Subaru Legacy Outback.. EJ20 swap. Base or L. 4S3BH665527xxxxxx
459 Posts
Lakewood is in central NJ and I'm in NE PA, just a little too far. I would go down there and pick up the VDC, but I don't have anything to haul it with lmao. That's a shame
It is a tragedy, honestly lol. I feel like that is a few thousand for the right person to make....
Bucks County lmao?

Yeah they do look... really good, actually. He said they gonna junk em. I'm like "?????"

I also think it is weird they have at least 4 (I think 5) Subarus my generation (one is an exact twin,.if you saw those pics) and then at least two more the generation after it.

I think they are focused on the newer M.Y. cars...

Rent a U-haul, man!!! I never did find out how much they want for.

Can't be much, if they were gonna be junked (I'm still a little WTF about that. They look better on the outside than mine.)

Get a U-haul, lol. I did that when I bought a Blazer from CT once.. I think it IS bothering me a little bit that those cars (that most likely had their catalytic converters stolen off the lot. Low security there and it has happened before) are.being.. gotten rid of.. it can't go down like that lol..

I moved too...

1101 - 1120 of 1158 Posts