Subaru Outback Forums banner

2261 - 2280 of 2315 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Found this beauty on a local Dodge lot. 2014 OB with 55k on the clock. Just in time for a two day trip in Nevada for business. Drives like a dream and the gas mileage is incredible coming from a lifted 2000 4Runner.

Got home to several packages on the doorstep. Going to be busy tomorrow.

·
Registered
2 Posts
1st picture of outback

This is the day i bought the car. Drove 1000 miles around trip to keep it up. I have plans for this one.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice lift. Why did you use 2014 struts? Also what size tires are you running?

·
Registered
16 Posts
‘11 3.6 Limited (Canada) on Yokohama Geolandar GO15’s. Considering some rallitek rear overload springs and a 1” lift all-round. Would love to paint my headlight surrounds but I’m not brave enough to crack ‘em open.
Man I had an HID retrofit installed and really wanted to paint the housings black to match the SAP headlights look, but when my installer got in the headlight the chrome was all brittle and ready to peel so we weren't able to mask it off and paint them.....it would've had to be essentially all black which is too loud for my tastes so I left them as is. Just a warning if you ever get brave enough!

·
Registered
16 Posts
My Outback in the mountains. I've only done some simple, tasteful mods, mostly lighting related. XV wheels on for the winter :)

Attachments

2261 - 2280 of 2315 Posts
About this Discussion
2.3K Replies
840 Participants
mikegilbert13
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing