Subaru Outback Forums banner

2301 - 2315 of 2315 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Interesting. $140, not TOO bad. How is the quality? Any installation challenges?
I've heard on other car forums that it's pretty easy just use your existing mounting points. It's only primed so you'd want to paint it. The only challenge is installing the Subaru badge right, which is optional of course.

As a side note I had asked them about making a grill for 4th Gen Outbacks a few years ago but they didn't have anything in the works yet. It reminds me of the optional "Sport" grill for the last gen Impreza sports

·
Registered
6 Posts
First time posting my car. Basically just cosmetic mods: plasti dipped parts, rally armor mud flaps, and geolander a/ts at the moment. ADF lift to come...

I've had a lifted 09 Impreza hatch, needed something bigger then bought a Gen 2 Xterra and lifted that, couldn't deal with the 13 mpg with my long commute so I bought an outback. Pretty happy to be back in a subaru.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Great picture! Just wondering what lights those are and how you mounted them! Looking to add something similar myself just trying to weigh my options!
It’s a bracket that mounts to the license place screws. The lights are some cheap ones I found on amazon. I’m looking to replace them because they don’t do that good a job. A friend of mine sells the brackets for about $30.

2301 - 2315 of 2315 Posts
About this Discussion
2.3K Replies
840 Participants
mikegilbert13
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing