Subaru Outback Forums banner

2361 - 2380 of 2385 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Outback 2.5
29 Posts
Got rear ended in February and they totaled my 3rd Gen outback. RIP. But also good riddance to some issues that I never could work out on it.
Barely got anything from the insurance, and really didn't want a car payment at the moment, so I saved a few thousand extra dollars over the last few months, and Saturday I found this 2010 with the same mileage (160k). 1 owner, Interior is in impeccable condition, outside has some bumper scuffs, but it appears to drive pretty well considering the mileage. After taxes and BS fees i ended up giving 7k for it.

Ordered a hitch for it the other day.
Would like to upgrade the sound system a bit and possibly do away with the folding rack bars and put in a yakima system to accommodate some round bar accessories that I had previously.

·
Registered
9 Posts
My 14 2.5i limited Black vinyl wraped the grill and all the chrome trim around the windows,tinted the taillights and subby emblems.Installed the black out headlight buckets also.Inigo pearl blue color.

·
Registered
2014 2.5i Premium, CVT.
66 Posts
Remember to disconnect the Dumper Rod when removing the glovebox to change the cabin filter :LOL:

·
Registered
2014 Subaru Outback 2.5 Premium
494 Posts
Got called in on my off day and was with the family by the in laws so I took the Subaru to work and parked next to my co workers new 2020. I envy the color of it I wish I could have found a green one when I was looking

IMG_0414.jpg

2361 - 2380 of 2385 Posts