Subaru Outback Forums banner

Post pics of YOUR 4th Gen Outback

1783728 Views 2678 Replies 930 Participants Last post by  Puncher
Hello everyone, I wanted to make this thread so everyone could post up any good pics they have of their 2010 Outback. In fact if our administrative staff likes your pictures there is a good chance one will be featured on the main homepage. Put'em up and keep'em comin' :20:

P.S. If you have any good action pics, you get bonus points :D
Reactions: aflaha2267
2661 - 2679 of 2679 Posts

· Registered
2013 outback 3.6r
168 Posts
I have never thought of storing wheels like that before... Definitely going to steal that idea.
i've always just stacked mine and never had a problem..usually get put in a corner or somewhere it won't be in my way. my last set of nokians i had for 8yrs and were definitely on their last year but never showed any dry rot since they were always stuffed in a corner or shed away from the sun

· Registered
2014 Outback 2.5i Limited/SAP
147 Posts
^^ Great idea and very efficient use of limited storage space.
Thank you.

In my previous home, I could just stack them in a corner but the garage was larger. With this one, I had to get creative. To give one some idea on how tight the garage is...

I literally have no room for error.

Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive tire

· Registered
2012 OB Limited 3.6Rrrrr
283 Posts

· Registered
2010 Subaru Outback 2.5i 6MT
58 Posts
agreed - those are sharp!

@al4224t what make / models are those?

They are 2014 Subaru Forester XT 18” rims. This is a nice choice as bolt pattern, offset, and overall diameter all match the Outback specs! And they are Subaru OEM :) There are actually an all black version of these from a slightly later model year, I think they are kinda rare though.

· Registered
2004 LL Bean & 2012 3.6 Limited
14 Posts
New to this community. Just starting out on my build. Got new wheels and tires installed yesterday! Now just waiting on my Nameless Exhaust to come in the mail 😊
New to this community. Just starting out on my build. Got new wheels and tires installed yesterday! Now just waiting on my Nameless Exhaust to come in the mail 😊
View attachment 534881
View attachment 534882
View attachment 534883
What size wheels and tires are those?

· Registered
2 Posts
I ended up going with the Method MR502. I went from a 17 stock wheel down to a16 with Yokohama Geolander G15's 225/R16. Also added a flat grille from C-Mod. The plan is to finish blacking everything out and then doing a flat army green wrap amongst various other upgrades in the future. After pricing new OB's I decided I will drive this until the wheels fall off. I am loving the AT's, and to my surprise, they are the quietest tires I've ever driven on, and I only go with premium tires. These tires are at least half as quiet as my Continental Pro Contacts were. Also changed out all of my Struts myself after having sticker shock at prices over 2k to have someone else do them. Took me three hours and saved about 1700 bucks. Here it is at home in the woods.
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Automotive side marker light

· Registered
2013 OB Premium, 4-banger, 6-stick
198 Posts
I’m new to the group, and was recommended to post some pics here: Here’s either “Lucy” or “Ruby,” I haven’t decided on the name yet, lol
Hey, your car and mine could be identical twins! But who knows under the skin? Mine has black cloth. The dealer actually had a stick on the lot for me to test drive, but I ordered from the factory and got exactly what I wanted. Better to be shifty than shiftless, I say! Sometimes I call her "Lucky 13" or "Just Lucky" because she runs like the day I brought her home. Previous ride - another red stick - '97 Jeep Wrangler that I had for thirteen years.

Welcome.

2661 - 2679 of 2679 Posts