3321 - 3340 of 3348 Posts

·
Registered
2018 White Outback Touring 2.5i
601 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Sorry about the extra pics posted ...must have been thumb-heavy while scrolling when I looked for a good Yellowstone photo of my OB!

·
Registered
2018 3.6R Limited
9 Posts
HI folks. First post here. I just got my '18 3.6R Limited back in October. Lovin' it. Can't wait for my first snow. Sick huh?
Here's a low res pic in front of my sailboat, Bella Luna

·
Registered
2017 2.5i Premium Lapis Blue
2,904 Posts
Two snowstorms in 5 days. This was the Wednesday before Thanksgiving:

This was the following Sunday after everything was finally cleaned up from the last one:

Nothing exceptional about either storm but it sure is earlier than normal.

·
Registered
2017 2.5i Premium Lapis Blue
2,904 Posts
A few months shy of the three year mark with my Outback and I pulled a trailer for the first time today. I previously pulled a log splitter with it but not a regular trailer. Got off to a bad start when the hooks on my safety chains wouldn't fit in the holes on the hitch. Solved that with a couple of quick link connectors. I had four gas cans to fill and didn't want them stinking up that back of the Outback so I decided to try it out pulling my utility trailer. The roads were still pretty bad from the recent storms but the trailer pulled pretty well. There is noticeable slop with the ball mount and I could hear that clunking, both nothing more than with other vehicles I have pulled it with. I don't have an anti-rattle gadget for a 1-1/4 hitch but if I was going to pull the trailer very far I would get one.

3321 - 3340 of 3348 Posts