Subaru Outback Forums banner

3481 - 3500 of 3511 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hopefully everyone is doing ok. Been a while so here is my Dadwagon currently. There should be a “Spotted” thread because I see a lot of other Outbacks in the Washington state that look nice. Take care and don’t forget to check out my IG at @emeraldcitywagon for more pics and break down of my build!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hopefully everyone is doing ok. Been a while so here is my Dadwagon currently. There should be a “Spotted” thread because I see a lot of other Outbacks in the Washington state that look nice. Take care and don’t forget to check out my IG at @emeraldcitywagon for more pics and break down of my build! View attachment 487048
Are those falkens or geolandera?

/Edit
Nvmd-. Falken ftw

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Fillup, the 2017 3.6R
94 Posts
Hopefully everyone is doing ok. Been a while so here is my Dadwagon currently. There should be a “Spotted” thread because I see a lot of other Outbacks in the Washington state that look nice. Take care and don’t forget to check out my IG at @emeraldcitywagon for more pics and break down of my build! View attachment 487048
what size tires/wheels are you running? Im in the market for a new set of shoes

·
Registered
Fillup, the 2017 3.6R
94 Posts

Fillup needs some new shoes. Im settling on Falken Wildpeak A/T trail in 235/60/R18 until I can make up my mind... Tempted to go down to some 16" wheels and run a higher aspect ratio. yes, I will need some spacers to clear the calipers but thats ok. I feel like these **** +55 offset wheels should have some spacers anyway

·
Registered
2018 3.6r Touring, Black, modifications: 255-55-zr18 Continental DWS06
290 Posts
(in the video) - since when do you need to pay for premium gas with a 3.6R?......
Not aware of that requirement. Both my 2017 and 2018 3.6r called for standard unleaded.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2016 Outback Premium 2.5 CVT w/EyeSight+SRVD
6,845 Posts
I feel like these **** +55 offset wheels should have some spacers anyway
The entire front suspension geometry, including loading of the wheel hub/bearing cartridges, assumes the stock +55mm wheel offset.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Great work (y)(y)(y)
...and seems a really nice car :cool:

can you also post a couple of photos from the bottom of the car?
(to understand the mounting points of the side rock sliders)
Thanks osmanthuss! I've got lots of pics of the undercarriage from when it was up on the lift but that was before the rock sliders went on unfortunately.

They are the LP Rock Sliders with some custom, powder coated name plates.
The install manual for them actually does show how they are mounted with the lift kit and skid plate like I have which is convenient. The whole stack up on the subframe assembly with the lift kit, rock sliders, and subframe support plate guards installed is a little convoluted and somewhat difficult to see in the manual, but it does work out just fine.

·
Registered
16 Impreza 5 dr Sport. 19 Outback LTD..waiting
8 Posts
Hi everyone,
This is my first post here in the forum, just closed a sale for a 2019 Cinnamon Brown Pearl OB. This will be our second Subie, with a 2016 5dr Impreza that is still with us.
I am still waiting for delivery... can't wait to have my hands on this car, I really wanted CBP and having a flat six in it for me is a bonus. The color is almost the same shade as my old car (first) during my HS days Brown KE70 corolla this was a long shot as you see I come from Manitoba and the car was in BC.
First mod will be addition of block heater, apparently it doesn't get cold that much in BC compared to what we have here in MB.
Hoping to participate, contribute and learn from this forum.
Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
2015 Subaru Outback 2.0 Diesel
12 Posts
17" OEM STI Wheels w/ Pirelli Scorpion All Terrain Plus Tires (235/65/17)
and Brembo Racing Series Front Disc Rotors and Brake Pads were installed ✌ :love: 🥰 ;)

When it comes to wheels, I didn't encounter any negative effects caused by the tire/wheel conversion.

On the contrary, the car seemed very relaxed :p
19b14086-a71b-45b1-8ed2-ae4675dfead1.jpg
246c0b7a-baeb-486c-a6dc-b75a2cf7f3c8.jpg

3481 - 3500 of 3511 Posts