Subaru Outback Forums banner

3501 - 3520 of 3547 Posts

·
Registered
2018 2.5i Premium ES
168 Posts
View attachment 487089
Fillup needs some new shoes. Im settling on Falken Wildpeak A/T trail in 235/60/R18 until I can make up my mind... Tempted to go down to some 16" wheels and run a higher aspect ratio. yes, I will need some spacers to clear the calipers but thats ok. I feel like these **** +55 offset wheels should have some spacers anyway
How is your awning attached? Interested in a similar setup where I dont need my roof basket.

·
Registered
2019 Subaru Outback Premium
5 Posts
Late crashing to the party. Got this 2019 Outback Premium brand new a while back and the 4th Subaru in the family! (pics to follow as soon as my account has the ability to post photos)

For those with '18-'19 Touring who upgraded their wheels setup and wanted to free up their storage, please PM me I'll be interested in buying the Touring OEM 18" wheels.

·
Registered
2018 3.6r Touring, Black, modifications: 255-55-zr18 Continental DWS06
341 Posts
Late crashing to the party. Got this 2019 Outback Premium brand new a while back and the 4th Subaru in the family! (pics to follow as soon as my account has the ability to post photos)

For those with '18-'19 Touring who upgraded their wheels setup and wanted to free up their storage, please PM me I'll be interested in buying the Touring OEM 18" wheels.
What are of the U.S. do you live? I have a 2018 touring and still debating a change in wheels

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 2.5 touring
106 Posts
Looks great and ready for some fun! Mind if I ask what roof rails you have? They don't look like the OEM ones. I think you have the Thule Wingblades too, am I correct?
Yea it’s factory touring edition rails and the factory Thule blades

·
Registered
96 Posts
Can I ask how your round crossbars are attached to the factory rack? You seem to have saved 2 inches over the Yakima Skyline / landing pad set up. Thanks.
Custom roof brackets. They’re in the last phases of testing and will be ready soon... 🤙🏽

·
Registered
2018 Outback Limited 2.5
12 Posts
Custom roof brackets. They’re in the last phases of testing and will be ready soon... 🤙🏽
Thanks. Bolted down in place of the tie-down brackets, I assume? I'd be interested if they're available anytime soon. Need a beta tester? :~)

·
Registered
2019 2.5 touring
106 Posts
Looks great. I was looking for the same combo to add to my Ice silver outback. May I ask the wheel and tire size you opted for ? Also has the road noise increased ? And do you see a drop in FE.
Size is 18x8 with 225/60/18 tire. Road noise is same as factory. No increase in road noise. As for fuel economy I have not noticed anything yet but have been keeping an eye on it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Size is 18x8 with 225/60/18 tire. Road noise is same as factory. No increase in road noise. As for fuel economy I have not noticed anything yet but have been keeping an eye on it.
Great. Thanks. Did you get it from Method website ? Any recommendations on where to get this exact set.

3501 - 3520 of 3547 Posts