Subaru Outback Forums banner

3681 - 3700 of 3710 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Subaru Outback 3.6R
12 Posts
Are those SS3 fogs? if so how are they? Been thinking of ordering a pair.
Yes, they are DD's SS3 Fog lights, I like them so far. I know they are way better than the stock halogen and Diode Dynamic SL1 I had on the car before these. You can actually tell that the fog lights are on. Nice sharp cut off, great for on road use (D.O.T. and SAE J583 foglamp) If you any specific questions I will try my best to answer.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2016 Outback Premium 2.5 CVT w/EyeSight+SRVD
7,337 Posts
valley of the gods.
Very cool place, for those who have never been there. It's like a drive-through version of nearby Monument Valley. While you're in the neighborhood, take the steep, unpaved climb up Mokee Dugway and drive out to Muley Point for a spectacular overlook of the Goosenecks of the San Juan River. (From Muley Point, my wife and I once observed two B1 bombers roaring up one of the side canyons, in trail, at just about eye level! If they hadn't been moving so fast, I could have read the copilot's name off his helmet as they flashed by; they were that close.)

·
Registered
16 Impreza 19 Outback 21 CrossTrek
57 Posts
I very much want to get the JDM Sport Grille for my '19 3.6, but noticed some members posting about "overheating issues" here on the forum. Have you had any trouble with it that would be a caution for me?
… hi Albert-jan, i also have JDM / EUDM sport grille on my 19, have ran it since last summer and no issues of overheating.

·
Registered
57 Posts
… i also placed a screen behind the grille just to prevent from flies / insects hitting the condenser during out of town trips (not too visible though from pics but i have screen behind the grille, also installed the same screen in the lower section of the bumper - noted in Red)

·
Registered
285 Posts
… i also placed a screen behind the grille just to prevent from flies / insects hitting the condenser during out of town trips (not too visible though from pics but i have screen behind the grille, also installed the same screen in the lower section of the bumper - noted in Red) View attachment 501773
Thank you for taking the time to help me- I appreciate the tips! Your car looks very nice with the JDM Grille. As I studied your photos, I noticed the Strut Bar- is that also something you recommend? Some members have the "Nameless" but I think yours is the SSD, right?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Thank you for taking the time to help me- I appreciate the tips! Your car looks very nice with the JDM Grille. As I studied your photos, I noticed the Strut Bar- is that also something you recommend? Some members have the "Nameless" but I think yours is the SSD, right?
… no problem! thanks, car is mostly stock with aesthetic mods. I am really tempted to lower it but it will be a disadvantage to me during winter months here. Yes, i do have SSD, my son has it too in his car, so far happy with it, noticed though that after almost 5 years (my sons impreza), noted some chipping of the paint where the strut tower bars are bolted down, nothing a quick powder coat can address. i think its just a matter of preference. it is subjective but we did feel that the boaty feel of the ob was lessened when we installed the strut tower braces and 19 mm RSB.

·
Registered
2016 Outback Premium 2.5
54 Posts
Very cool place, for those who have never been there. It's like a drive-through version of nearby Monument Valley. While you're in the neighborhood, take the steep, unpaved climb up Mokee Dugway and drive out to Muley Point for a spectacular overlook of the Goosenecks of the San Juan River. (From Muley Point, my wife and I once observed two B1 bombers racing up one of the side canyons, in trail, at just about eye level! If they hadn't been moving so fast, I could have read the copilot's name off his helmet; they were that close.)
Muley Point is so phenomenal.

3681 - 3700 of 3710 Posts