Subaru Outback Forums banner

21 - 40 of 3269 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
It's a 2015 Legacy. That said, I'm only curious about the color. This thread is about the '15 Outback, and I've seen almost no posts with actual pictures of a 2015 Outback. I'm guilty as well, I have nothing to add, I have to order my OB. I only posted the picture in order to determine if actual OB owners with LBP had would post pictures/confirm it looked like this vehicle.
I know it's a Legacy but, it looks like a Sonata.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I've seen the Lapis Blue in person an a 15 OB . . and can tell you that it looks brighter and purpler than that Legacy picture. It's really Bright!
Purple? I guess they took the pearl bit down that route... that's might be a deal-breaker for me. I really like WRB type blues, I'm not a big fan of purple. :( Thank you for the head's up. I'll try to find one in stock somewhere around here to see in person.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Yes. Why wouldn't it?
The Outback. EZPass recently replaced the old larger one with their 1/3rd smaller compact interior model, worked fine in the traded 06 Infiniti, but would not register in the '15 Outback 2.5i Limited. Had it laying on the dash dead center (same as in the Infiniti) returning from the dealer, and then again the next day, elsewhere, and the response from the two different lanes indicated we had no EZPass... and I already got one of the violation notices in the mail. I have the license plate wart now.

If ours died it's quite a coincidence as well as a premature death. What flavor of pass do you have and where is it mounted?
another thread

·
Registered
35 Posts
Another view of the Ice Silver, from today. I might be color blind, but I honestly don't see the blue hue the vast majority of the time. Maybe that's why I like it so much? Took a few lbs of pressure out of the tires as recommended elsewhere on the forum, and that smoothed out the ride nicely.

21 - 40 of 3269 Posts
About this Discussion
3.3K Replies
1.1K Participants
manucha0
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing