Subaru Outback Forums banner

101 - 120 of 3465 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Those are some beautiful pics Kayak. Well done and gets me excited for my white one on order. I have to admit to envy when seeing people already enjoying their vehicles. Can't wait to join you.

·
Registered
2.5i Limited w/ES, Keyless
171 Posts
@Kayak83 - looks great! Would it be possible to take a pic with the headlights turned on at night? I'm curious as to how the non-HID headlamps look!

·
Registered
2015 Outback 2.5i PZEV
254 Posts
I'll see what I can do. Sun doesn't set here until 9 ish this time of year. A month earlier and you'd have to wait until 10 for it to be really dark!

·
Registered
147 Posts
I'll see what I can do. Sun doesn't set here until 9 ish this time of year. A month earlier and you'd have to wait until 10 for it to be really dark!
If you could also take an interior picture with console lights on. That would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2015 Outback 2.5i 2007 Lexus GS450h
138 Posts

This is what my Carbide Grey Metallic Premium will look like without the EyeSight (On order ETA in October). Don't want leather, nav, moonroof, but the Limited keyless ignition and 18'' wheels are nice. Price difference was around $32k Limited or $28k for the Premium, saved some pocket money maybe for a aftermarket turbo upgrade :cool:

·
Registered
29 Posts
With the redesigned front is a front hood deflector still needed to protect the hood edge from rock chips? Do they even make one?

·
Registered
2015 Outback 2.5i PZEV
254 Posts
Pics of the dash and the headlights on. Although, it's tough to get a good shot with my camera phone. I think they look great. I wouldn't know the difference vs more $$$ headlights to be honest. I think the "LED" strip along the top is a nice aesthetic touch.

LED night light on the side mirrors. Comes out of a subaru emblem on the mirror.

·
Registered
2017 Outback 2.5 Touring Black
272 Posts
Another view of the Ice Silver, from today. I might be color blind, but I honestly don't see the blue hue the vast majority of the time. Maybe that's why I like it so much? Took a few lbs of pressure out of the tires as recommended elsewhere on the forum, and that smoothed out the ride nicely.
Hope you don't mind that I am using your picture for my desktop background. I was originally thinking about Tungsten until I saw pictures of your OB. If I can't have mine until the latter part of August, I can enjoy drooling over yours. Is coveting my neighbor's Outback a sin?

Mike

·
Registered
171 Posts
Thanks Kayak83, the LED strip looks amazing.
For some reason I thought the LED strip was restricted to the 3.6R only. Now I'm much happier.

Thanks again!

·
Premium Member
2019 Outback 3.6R Limited
167 Posts
Here's a picture of what my Limited will look like. I ordered the Monnroof+Nav+Eyesight package and popular #5 package. So mine is stated to be in in OCTOBER! Jeez... way to pull the teeth of an impatient man! I am only impatient because I am out of a car right now because my 14 was totaled when a man hit us in the rear at a stop light. 40mph right in the rear. All the police and the tow truck people kept saying "They lived". I guess Subaru commercial was a hit.

This was a special order of someone's that came in and was in clean up. They let me go sit in it to see what it feels like seeing they didn't have one in stock at any dealer local. Just the Premium. This car is what led me to the carbide grey.

·
Registered
2015 3.6r ltd nav/moonroof
192 Posts
it,s here..............it,s here

talk about efficiency.....they said the del date was to be 8/5/14 and it was del last eve 8/4/14 ....now they have to do the paperwork and prep it/clean it etc......i hope to have it no later than thurs/fri
1st tungsten post on this thread....:):):):):):)

Attachments

·
Registered
418 Posts
talk about efficiency.....they said the del date was to be 8/5/14 and it was del last eve 8/4/14 ....now they have to do the paperwork and prep it/clean it etc......i hope to have it no later than thurs/fri
awesome, looks great, congratulations!

·
Registered
2015 Outback 2.5i PZEV
254 Posts
I now have wheel envy. Congrats!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Looks brilliant!

·
Registered
15MY 2.5i w/ES
592 Posts
Congratulations!! Please don't forget to give up and update (review), once you get it...

101 - 120 of 3465 Posts