Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Outback Premium Ruby Red Pearl 2.5 CVT AWP
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I will propose a thread that I haven't yet seen on the forum. How about posting pics of your OB's bumper and window stickers?
(I can't do mine right now because I am at work, but I will later).
FWIW I have one that reads "Death to Tyranny" and another that reads "Go back to sleep, your government is in control". They go along with my vanity plate which reads GOV2BIG
Anyone?
Anyone?

·
Registered
1 Posts
May not be wise to make my first post on the site a politcal one, but I'll say, I'm looking forward to seeing your stickers/tag. I have some similar views on the US government. When I mentioned I was shopping them, some of my friends starting telling me I'd have to look into a different car because I wouldn't be allowed to drive an OB without switching my party affiliation. :rolleyes: Once you put up your pics, I'll have a photo-rebuttal for them.:D Love your avatar, BTW. You're living my dream.

·
Premium Member
2014 Legacy 2.5i 6M
150 Posts
Just have a few so far. Local Subaru club sticker and my USJA sticker.

·
Registered
2002 Outback Wagon 2.5L Auto Weather Package
1,969 Posts
Look carefully in this post and you'll see mine.

·
Gallery Ninja, ,
2004 Outback "Bluebaru" & 2005 Outback XT
5,192 Posts
Yakima rack and bike rack. :) many places to buy.

·
Registered
Onyx, 2008 LL Bean 3.0R and 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
4,110 Posts
RobMarley or anyone else who knows, I saw that hand grenade sticker on another car and want to know what it means or signifies. Military service, anger issues, don't mess with my car, some band I am too old to know, just looks cool?

·
Registered
2015 Subaru Outback Premium | 2007 Outback 2.5i
348 Posts

·
Registered
'05 OBXT
453 Posts
RobMarley or anyone else who knows, I saw that hand grenade sticker on another car and want to know what it means or signifies. Military service, anger issues, don't mess with my car, some band I am too old to know, just looks cool?
Go to a big shopping mall and find a Zumie's or where ever skateboarder/snowboarders buy their clothes.

It's Dakine or some brand name.

·
Registered
2011 Tacoma TRD Sport Double Cab Long Box
2,893 Posts
So I will propose a thread that I haven't yet seen on the forum. How about posting pics of your OB's bumper and window stickers?
(I can't do mine right now because I am at work, but I will later).
FWIW I have one that reads "Death to Tyranny" and another that reads "Go back to sleep, your government is in control". They go along with my vanity plate which reads GOV2BIG
Anyone?
Anyone?
:29::29::29::29:

I've know I've said it before, but I approve!

I'm still thinking about a "Who is John Galt?" sticker for the rear/side window. Just something so people (those who get it) won't assume I'm a liberal Democrat. Something to give the car a little character wouldn't hurt, either, since it's bone stock apart from the somewhat beefy tires. Not a fan of bumper stickers, though...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Yep, that Grenade is a snowboarding logo. "Grenade Gloves" makes lots of snowboarding gear. Not a reference to war or violence. I'm all about peace and love haha! :)

---

Got some new stickers for my Outback.

Got this cool 2-sided 'Terapin Turtle for my sunroof.

Rear DriverSide Corner

Rear PassengerSide Corner

1 - 20 of 144 Posts