Subaru Outback Forums banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

SubaruOutback.org Founder
2018 Outback Limited 2.5L - 105,000+ miles
Discussion Starter #21
Hello from the other side! I live in Grand Haven, MI but am up and down the coast on any given weekend.
View attachment 487283
Ah yes I have been up that way, your near neighbor South Haven is place of some fond memories from my childhood. I really prefer the Michigan side of the lake.

Registered
2014 Subaru Outback 2.5 Premium
Hello from the other side! I live in Grand Haven, MI but am up and down the coast on any given weekend.
View attachment 487283
I love Grand Haven, the in laws are up in Mears so we go to Grand Haven when we are there. It has a great down town and I think was voted one of the best places to live recently.

Registered
2005 Outback Wagon 3.0 L.L. Bean

Reactions: 4eyes and johnre

Registered
2008 Outback 3.0R L.L. Bean
Queens/Brooklyn, NYC. Parked next to a superfund site, named America鈥檚 dirtiest waterway, Newtown Creek.

鈥淚ts outgoing flow of 14 billion US gallons per year consists of CSO, urban runoff, raw domestic sewage, and industrial wastewater. There is a 15-foot-thick layer (in some places 25 feet) of polluted sludge that has congealed on the creek bed.鈥

鈥渙ne of the most polluted industrial sites in the US, containing years of discarded toxins, an estimated 30,000,000 US gallons of spilled oil, including the Greenpoint oil spill, raw sewage from New York City鈥檚 sewer system,and other accumulation from a total of 1,491 sites.鈥

This is taken from one of the best wiki articles I鈥檝e read:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Discussion Starter #26
Queens/Brooklyn, NYC. Parked next to a superfund site, named America鈥檚 dirtiest waterway, Newtown Creek.

鈥淚ts outgoing flow of 14 billion US gallons per year consists of CSO, urban runoff, raw domestic sewage, and industrial wastewater. There is a 15-foot-thick layer (in some places 25 feet) of polluted sludge that has congealed on the creek bed.鈥

鈥渙ne of the most polluted industrial sites in the US, containing years of discarded toxins, an estimated 30,000,000 US gallons of spilled oil, including the Greenpoint oil spill, raw sewage from New York City鈥檚 sewer system,and other accumulation from a total of 1,491 sites.鈥

Dirty waterway...

...CLEAN looking car. Very nice 馃憤

Registered
'14 Premium Mileage=97K
My cabin, about 3 hours from my door. Nice and peaceful away from the city nuts.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Registered
2014 Subaru Outback 2.5 Premium

Were you there swimming?

Discussion Starter #37
Back yard of property in Saint Nazianz, WI

View of nearby Port Washington, WI from the end of the lighthouse pier.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts