Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 305 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I apologize if I missed it, but we need (or I’d like to see) your XT pics! I’m deciding between a Limited XT and Onyx XT. I likely won’t have the benefit of seeing my car before I purchase it (that’s another story). So seeing the color combos in “real life” is a huge help!

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
23 Posts
Nice looking car ..I've put factory order in for the same exterior color and grey interior, wondering what's your interior color, do you mind posting interior picture if it is grey, and also about the tint does it come default or we need to do it after the delivery..

Thanks and Have a great day !

·
Premium Member
2020 Outback Onyx XT
3,756 Posts
Ah, so THAT’s how Crosstreks are made!
You're funny!
Nice looking car ..I've put factory order in for the same exterior color and grey interior, wondering what's your interior color, do you mind posting interior picture if it is grey, and also about the tint does it come default or we need to do it after the delivery..

It's the Onyx edition so they all have the exact same interiors as there are no color options for Onyx trims. The back windows and rear hatch glass is tinted from the factory.

·
Premium Member
2020 Limited XT Autumn Green Metallic/Warm Ivory, Falken WIldpeak A/T Trail, OEM Skid Plates etc
485 Posts
This isn't my car - this is Tungsten - the most underrated color IMO. I would have gotten this but they don't offer it on the Onyx.

My Parents purchased a Limited 2.5 in that color, looks good. This color was in my final 3 choices but when they got theirs, it dropped out. :)

Reactions: SilverOnyx

·
Registered
2020 Outback Limited 2.5 Hi-Yo, Ice Silver! Away!
306 Posts
It's the Onyx edition so they all have the exact same interiors as there are no color options for Onyx trims. The back windows and rear hatch glass is tinted from the factory.
The pic he has is a blue limited xt.

1 - 20 of 305 Posts