Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

Master Caster
馃枻馃挃馃挋 3 Beautiful OBXTs
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ideally these are pics of somewhere your OB takes you. I don't care if you car is in them. In keeping with the proposed model....

One of my OB XTs takes me here every single day...

This was this very morning and I was actually driving back from the Market and I had to get out and stroll around. It was far more impressive in person. This is the view I have off the balcony of my crappy apartment every morning. Of course the scenery changes.

Attachments

Master Caster
馃枻馃挃馃挋 3 Beautiful OBXTs
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@scalman is this part of the coast to the Baltic , or a very large lake?

These are a few more, these directed toward same view, a different day off my balcony. I probably have 100 keepers.

Attachments

On the Super Mod Squad
2002 3.0 VDC Wag + 2018 2.5 Leg Ltd

Registered
2005 Outback 3.0R VDC/VTD/LSD 5eat , 2.8'' lift

Super Moderator
2008 OB Limited 2.5i, Portland OR USA
I always love the mountains. These are shots of Mt. Adams as seen from the NW side; it's a more unusual shot as it's not climbed as often as the south side.

The first shot isn't the sunset itself, but the effect of the sunset just as the last rays hit the mountain. Our campsite has already seen sunset, and we'll climb to the summit very early the next morning.

And to balance this - a sunrise as we saw it before packing out.

Attachments

Master Caster
馃枻馃挃馃挋 3 Beautiful OBXTs
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And to balance this - a sunrise as we saw it before packing out.
Right at tree-line nice.

I miss getting out like I used to. I never climbed Adams, use to view it all the time in good weather from Portland. I climbed Hood once. Summit-ed Shasta once.

Super Moderator
2008 OB Limited 2.5i, Portland OR USA
Right at tree-line nice.
Water available and a lot less wind - no accident.

I miss getting out like I used to. I never climbed Adams, use to view it all the time in good weather from Portland. I climbed Hood once. Summited Shasta once.
Then get it together and get yourself out here in the early summer!

You don't need specialized skills to do the south side, just the stamina to ascend about 7,000 vertical feet.

Master Caster
馃枻馃挃馃挋 3 Beautiful OBXTs
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
@Wht95legacy That looks like Idaho....

I have nothing interesting off the balcony for a while. I am sure a missed a few good ones. I have hundreds, but I'd rather you all post yours....

Lucy looks very stoic.

Registered
2005 Outback 3.0R VDC/VTD/LSD 5eat , 2.8'' lift
near my home on river

Baltic Sea old bridge what left of it

into sea..almost gone. taken with LG G4 manual mode it was allmost dark allready in photo looks brighter then it actually was

1 - 20 of 28 Posts