Subaru Outback Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anyone have any idea where to start looking in regards to my power window problem, my front left window & my rear right window have stopped working but the rear left & the drivers window switches both work, I'm not sure of where to start looking, thanks guy's

·
Registered
2017 OutBack Premier, 2019 Forester Ltd, 2016 370z Rdstr
724 Posts
Supacooptony,

With any issue we need to know what year, model and mileage of subie you have. It narrows down what could be the issue and changes the advice anyone might give you.

As well, we need to know exactly what the problem is. Which windows work, which don't, and from which switches, the driver's door switches or from their individual door switches, or from both? You haven't given us enough specific information in order to give you a solution. Until we have those answers we can't say whether you have a dirty switch, a broken wire in the rubber gaiter at the door hinge area, or a bad fuse or relay, or a bad window motor.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.