Subaru Outback Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2013 XV Crosstrek
665 Posts
Nope, the radio doesn't display the station names, just the frequencies.

I don't believe the CD changer supports CD Text but I haven't tried any CD that has it nor have I tried any homemade CD either...

Jay

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have the RDS on my Denon headunit in my OBS. It also gets the clock data from the stations, which is wrong for most of the stations. Since my antenna doesn't pick up any stations anyway, I set the display to frequency and track info. I don't use the RDS at all. BTW, anyone can help me with this antenna crap?? I get lousy FM reception and no AM reception at all. I have the antenna tucked in in its place, and I am not able to listen to the radio at all. CDs in the changer or the occasional casettes are my form of entertainment in the car.

·
SubaruOutback.org Founder
2018 Outback Limited 2.5L - 100,000+ miles
4,912 Posts
tbert said:
BTW, anyone can help me with this antenna crap?? I get lousy FM reception and no AM reception at all. I have the antenna tucked in in its place, and I am not able to listen to the radio at all. CDs in the changer or the occasional casettes are my form of entertainment in the car.
tbert, I'd recommend asking that specific question in the propper forum as you'd get better results ;)

21 - 24 of 24 Posts