Subaru Outback Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Outback 2.5i Premium, CVT Caramel Bronze Pearl
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2011 OB 2.5i Premium AT - My front passenger door is not shown on the Door Open LED when open.

I don't think it is the LED because the rest of the doors are active and the door open doesn't activate / deter the dome light turning on (when a door is opened the dome light turns on) / off (if a door is a jar when leaving the car the dome light stays on) with the front passenger door. Additionally the Door ajar bell doesn't come on with the front passenger door. The front passenger door does lock / unlock with all the doors. As an additional note, the convenience light (light at bottom of door panel to illuminate ground when door opens) doesn't work either (I was assuming bulb but added for completeness).

Troubleshooting tips? Common issue that is solved by (kicking, swearing, etc..)? Any guidance would be appreciated..

·
Registered
19,508 Posts
@WAL1066

When the ignition switch is turned from OFF to ON (not Start), do all the instrument panel warning lights come on for at least a few seconds, including all the "door open" warning lights? (This test is independent of the door switch and the Body Integrated Unit, which controls the dome lighting and door locks.)

Also, if the RF door is ajar (but the warning light is not lit) can all the doors be locked (using the remote)?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.