Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats the best way to keep a NEW 2013 Subaru Satin Paerl White looking showroom beautiful. I know the dealer wanted to sell my on some application pronounced XYILENE - best not sure of the spelling. I cannot find anything on it on the web.......not thinking it's worth 599 - but I want to hear from other Subaru Owners and what they do - keeping in mind my year 2013 and color...Thanks

·
Registered
22,806 Posts
#1 Never wash it with dirty rags! Use plenty of water and soap - and lots of clean rags. Your lucky the white does not show washing mistakes as much as my dark blue does. Our White Legacy looks great even if we are not as cautious washing it.

As a pro paint guy who always had black cars once told me. Dark colors illustrate how not to wash your car! He always told me if you don't have time to wash your black or dark painted car - don't wash it - wait till you have time to do it right.

·
Registered
'05 Outback 2.5 XT Limited, '09 Outback Sport, '13 Outback 3.6R Limited w/SAP & Brilliant Brown Pearl
161 Posts
Check out this forum.. One of the best and lots of answers.. FYI, I'm going all Blackfire products.. I have a SAP in Brilliant Brown Pearl.. Try to stay away from one time sealants.. They are permanent and seal in any existing defects even though the car is new.. I'm going Machine applied Blackfire polish, Machine Blackfire Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection, and an application of Blackfire Midnight Sun Ivory Carnauba Paste Wax

I'm not messing around with Opti seal.. Too permanent for me..

Auto Geek Online Auto Detailing Forum

Steve..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts