Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
The wife LOVES the purse hooks! I got her a couple for Christmas, mostly so I didn't have to trip over her purse in the passenger footwell when she was driving. Those **** things somehow multiplied like bunny rabbits around our place. There are now 4 in every car and at least that many in back up for every car. They now hold purses, groceries, gloves. and any other thing she can figure to put on them. Handy, yes. But be careful, they can multiply and get out of control FAST!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
The wife LOVES the purse hooks! I got her a couple for Christmas, mostly so I didn't have to trip over her purse in the passenger footwell when she was driving. Those **** things somehow multiplied like bunny rabbits around our place. There are now 4 in every car and at least that many in back up for every car. They now hold purses, groceries, gloves. and any other thing she can figure to put on them. Handy, yes. But be careful, they can multiply and get out of control FAST!
Purse hooks, the Tribbles of the car world. :)

21 - 23 of 23 Posts