Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
05 OUtback XT
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im currently working on designs for a quttro killer sticker for my OBXT, a few things i was wondering were:
1)If theres already one out there?(i couldnt find one)
2)If anyones interested in buying them, because i probly have to get them made in bulk and if someone wants to buy half and distribute or whatever
3)If anyone wants to make a design, youre welcome to submit it, ill put up rough drafts my designs soon.

Also, soon to come is a tutorial of how i made my mesh grille for the price of a can of bondo and some spray paint. (im new with embedding photos, i attatched one, not sure if it will show) grill 01.jpg

·
Registered
'18 3.6R Ltd
731 Posts
^ "Quattro" is Audi's generic (but trademarked) name for AWD. They actually use several different systems depending on the car, and the main one (the Torsen center diff) has evolved considerably over the years.

Subaru, of course, uses a couple of different (maybe three, now) AWD systems as well, depending on the transmission.

And because such vehicles as the RS6 Avant are "Quattro" vehicles, I don't see that putting a "Quattro killer" sticker on an Outback says anything more than that the Outback owner is, um, less than well-educated about cars. HPH

·
Registered
2013 Legacy Lim CVT Car: 2011 OB Prem 6MT Car: 2006 Miata GT 6MT mc: 2003 Honda GL1800A * Reunite Gondwanaland *
3,567 Posts
How 'bout some "Trabant Killer" stickers?

Q: What did the snail say while riding on the turtle?

A: Yeeeee-ha!

·
Registered
2,819 Posts

·
Registered
'07 OBXT Ltd. 5EAT, Charcoal Gray; '70 Chevy K10 4X4, 396c.i., lifted; '63 Pontiac Tempest, 326c.i.
115 Posts
I am looking at putting the old "whiptastic handling" sticker on my rig. I think that phrase was originally for the Mini, or possibly a type of old VW, but I'm not even sure they make them anymore. I'm not a sticker type of guy generally; I always keep the stock look (or almost stock look) on my vehicles, but this sticker is too good to pass up.

·
Registered
05 OUtback XT
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
2012 limited, white, no moonroof or nav
1,698 Posts
I like the "Official Quattro recovery vehicle" as a sticker better.

(Had "Official Jeep Recovery vehicle" on a 4runner. The Jeep fanboys didn't like that.)

·
Registered
05 OUtback XT
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
05 OUtback XT
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like the "Official Quattro recovery vehicle" as a sticker better.

(Had "Official Jeep Recovery vehicle" on a 4runner. The Jeep fanboys didn't like that.)
i like that too, if i have time, ill design one of those

·
Registered
05 OUtback XT
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well these ones were easier to make than a quattro killer one and i like them more anyways so anyone like these?

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts