Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got in the mail yesterday a card from Subaru for Roadside Assistance. I'm used to this with other cars that I've bought, and just assumed that this exists for the warranty duration. The card I got, though, gives an expiration of 2 years after I bought the car.

I looked on the Subaru website, and they were vague.

Is, in fact, the roadside assistance coverage for only 2 years?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Just got in the mail yesterday a card from Subaru for Roadside Assistance. I'm used to this with other cars that I've bought, and just assumed that this exists for the warranty duration. The card I got, though, gives an expiration of 2 years after I bought the car.

I looked on the Subaru website, and they were vague.

Is, in fact, the roadside assistance coverage for only 2 years?
Actually, not so vague. From the Subaru website:
NATIONAL TOLL FREE NUMBER 1-800-261-2155

Subaru Roadside Assistance is free and standard on every Subaru from model year 2000 forward. Coverage is automatic; there are no forms to complete. Subaru Roadside Assistance is available anytime during the 3-year/36,000-mile Subaru Limited Warranty, whichever comes first.<sup>[1]</sup>

• Towing to the nearest authorized Subaru dealer if you cannot safely drive your vehicle.
  • Jump-start if your battery is dead
  • Gasoline delivery if you run out of gas
  • Flat tire change to install your spare
  • Emergency lockout service
  • National Subaru dealer locator service, with phone numbers and location of the nearest dealer anywhere in the U.S. or Canada
National toll-free number: 1-800-261-2155
EXCLUSIONS

Specifically excluded from Subaru Roadside Assistance coverage are service requests or claims resulting from: accidents, vandalism, acts of God, violation of any laws, or vehicle modifications not recommended by the manufacturer.
Contact your dealer for details."
Subaru Roadside Assistance - Jump starts, Tows, Tire Change

·
Registered
592 Posts
  • Gasoline delivery if you run out of gas
  • Flat tire change to install your spare
Specifically excluded from Subaru Roadside Assistance coverage are service requests or claims resulting from: accidents, vandalism, acts of God, violation of any laws, or vehicle modifications not recommended by the manufacturer.
Just make sure not to tell them that you think you ran out of gas because someone siphoned it from your gas tank or that your tire is flat because someone slashed it. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
statueim
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing