Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am down here in Florida where my uncle owns a car dealership. He ordered a lot of cars from NY when hurricane Sandy hit in the off chance that they may not have much flood damage to them because a lot of the cars were selling for extremely cheap.

So he has this Outback 2010 and wont start at all when the key is turned. What I really would like to know is where the ECM is located in the car because although there was very little water damage to the car I believe this issue has to do with the ECM because I think it is located closed to the ground. If anyone out there could please inform me as the exact location of the ECM that would be amazing.

I looked everywhere in the manual and online and have not been able to come up with much. Also I am not a huge car expert as my uncle is the one with the car dealership and repair shop but he does not buy many cars or parts for Subaru's as he does not buy many of these cars.

·
Registered
2017 Outback 2.5i Limited
61 Posts
I'm not sure for the Gen 4's (2010- +) but earlier models had it under the passenger side floormat up under the dash.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts