Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of August's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2018 2.5 Outback
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a 2018 Outback about 3 weeks ago. I have always had trucks / SUV's and have run raised white letter tires facing out. So what is the general opinion on this for Outbacks?

·
Registered
2018 Dark Blue Outback 3.6R Touring arrived 8/31/2017
343 Posts
I just purchased a 2018 Outback about 3 weeks ago. I have always had trucks / SUV's and have run raised white letter tires facing out. So what is the general opinion on this for Outbacks?
Outbacks are car's people often love to customize to whatever floats their boat or carries or pulls it.

If raised white letter or white wall tires float your Outback boat, go wild, make your car easier to spot from a distance in a sea of Outbacks! :grin2:

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm in the same boat right now, but will likely have the white letters show on my new all terrains. Are you still using the stock tires or did you upgrade?

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 3.0 VDC Wag + 2018 2.5 Leg Ltd
26,967 Posts
I'm in the same boat right now, but will likely have the white letters show on my new all terrains. Are you still using the stock tires or did you upgrade?
if you got them already,...maybe clean them and take a white grease pencil and have at it.

·
Registered
2017 Outback 3.6R Touring
106 Posts
Let us know if you find any good white letter tires that will fit the stock 18" wheels. I love the look, but have not easily found tires like this. I think a lot of people get a set of smaller wheels and then ad BFG ATs or whatever.

·
Super Moderator
2008 OB Limited 2.5i, Portland OR USA
7,839 Posts
Raised white letters don't look very good facing outward.

They also don't look very good facing inward.

Although one good thing you can say for the latter is that the letters are harder to see.

·
Registered
Outbrat XT, Foz, 3.0R Limited
4,637 Posts
Raised white letters don't look very good facing outward.

They also don't look very good facing inward.

Although one good thing you can say for the latter is that the letters are harder to see.
:rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts