Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Outback, 3.6R Limited with Multimedia package
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure that I'm not the only rally fan that enjoys a good rally film?

here is my contribution:

We need more! Please contribute generously!

·
Registered
97 OBW/05 9-2x/08 2.5i
139 Posts
Hey Matt, have you made it out to Sno Drift? I went back in 2003 and had a glorious time. Nearly froze my toes off, but the racing action was awesome!

Thanks for posting the video, wish I could have made it out this year. It's been too long since I've been to a rally.

Found a few photos for all to enjoy. Note, these were taken with a 2.1! megapixel camera, nothing great.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those are some nice pictures! I haven't had the chance to attend rallies in a few years. Work not permitting.

I have bunch of rally pics as well. My camera isn't great either. BUt you managed some good shots! I will have to dig them out and post them here.

I did notice the rally page in the Outback Unpaved section after I posted this thread. Anyhow! Lets keep this alive!!

·
Registered
97 OBW/05 9-2x/08 2.5i
139 Posts
Matt, I feel like I'm stalking you on here! I'm not trying too, heh!

Maybe a mod could move this to the rally forum? I too had not noticed it.

And yes, it was sad to see the Ford towing the Subaru. I can't recall the exact problem with the Subaru, it was some sort of serious oiling issue though. I guess that's racing though.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Matt, I feel like I'm stalking you on here! I'm not trying too, heh!

Maybe a mod could move this to the rally forum? I too had not noticed it.

And yes, it was sad to see the Ford towing the Subaru. I can't recall the exact problem with the Subaru, it was some sort of serious oiling issue though. I guess that's racing though.
Haha its all good man! Stalk all you want!

I will eventually get to my pictures. I had some interesting ones.

Or maybe the rally forum should be somewhere else. I don't see the link in Outback Unpaved and rally racing. None of the rally cars are Outbacks... My opinion...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts