Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watching Rally New Zealand on Speed tonight. Up to the sixth stage, and since Gronholm rolled his Pug, Solberg in the STi is leading.

:18: :18: :18:

tbert

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
7th stage

Rovanpera's pug just got the lead...:mad: I'm going to quit jinxing this rally for Petter.

down and out.

tbert

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Go Subaru

YES!!!!

Solberg wins.....!!!!

:2: :2: :2: :7:

Does anybody know if Subarus still have "555"on them?
Over here they edit out all tobacco ads from the cars, so all the pugs have blank white blocks on them. How do they do that :confused:

tbert

edit: Wooo-hooo, I am a lieutenant now.:D

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Re: Go Subaru

tbert said:

Does anybody know if Subarus still have "555"on them?
Over here they edit out all tobacco ads from the cars, so all the pugs have blank white blocks on them. How do they do that :confused:

tbert

Subaru also won Group N with Dean Herridge. tbert I can't see any 555 on the cars, have a look here: http://www.subaru-msm.com/global/entertain/index.html

Cheers,

Karl

·
OBS Obsessed, ,
251 Posts
Thanks for adding this thread tbert. I meant to post Friday to remind everyone it was this weekend and about the coverage Sunday, but got tied up by all the wonderful weather here this weekend. :D Nice win for Petter.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No problem

2004 Impreza WRC is looking good. Too bad for Mitsu's, tho. I guess they shouldn't have gotten their alternators from Pep Boys....:D

tbert

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
4 Participants
tbert
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing