Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After pricing out a 2013 Outback Premium/ Moonroof+ AW package on TrueCar.com, Ramsey Subaru was the price winner. They gave a price of $26,604. It took a few weeks to find the color and options I wanted. I added on the following options to the car :
- AW Mats
- Seat back protectors
- Wheel Arch Moldings
- Body Side Molding
- Cargo Tray
- Rear Cargo Net

The car arrived with additional bumper cover and bumper guards at no additional cost.

Total price before fees and taxes was $27,301. I came in at least $600 under invoice. Doc fees were $399. Closing the deal went smoothly... no high pressure tactics. We did opt for an extended warranty which I was going to get nearer to the 3 year warranty expiration, but the price offered was fair and I could add it into the financing. Received 1.9% financing through Subaru/Chase for 60 month loan.

I worked with Clayton who I think manages internet sales. There was good communication and he always followed up when I emailed or left a message.

Dealer is opened late one night during the work week (Wed. I think) and service & parts are open on Saturdays.

Overall, I was very happy with the transaction, and would recommend the dealer and TrueCar.com .

·
Registered
572 Posts
What you have listed on the add on options is basically one of the prefered packages for the Premium. I got the same pkg at $27,200 which was a no haggle subaru employee price. The dealer I purchased at offers emmployee pricing all year round given that we are right down the road from the plant. The dealer I used did not charge a dealer fee, so the price you received is pretty good

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Hiker...

I probably should have negotiated the doc fee, but I got lazy at the end of the process. It was nice to get a decent price without much haggling.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
hiker74
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing