Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, last week when I went to go change my tires over to the snows I noticed that my rear rotors were looking real fugly. It appeared that the pads and rotors were barely making contact, if any. Pads, were good the calipers are original, I believe, but not badly rusted and did not seam to be frozen. So, I replaced rotors and pads, and I'm still getting weirdness. I decided to just get new calipers seeing as the originals are about 15 years old (this is a 98 legacy gt). Installed the new calipers, bled the lines everything seemed alright. Took it for a test drive and it still seemed as if something was fishy. Took it out for a longer test drive the next day, the pads were definitely in contact but it seemed like pressure was poor... They get alittle hot, but not anywhere as close to warm as the fronts get. I can figure out what the problem could be unless I just really half-assed it on the line bleeding . . .any suggestions?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts