Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve been doing a little searching online, for a cargo net to go directly behind the back seat in my ’98 OB. I found 3 cargo nets with very vague write-ups on subaruxtras.com. However, the pictures are too small (and don’t enlarge) to see if one of these 3 nets mounts directly behind the back seat (as opposed to near the tailgate or on the side wall). Any leads? Does such a beast exist?

·
Tokyo's between my toes
6,696 Posts
Never tried that , but have you noticed that there are D-rings in the cargo floor, as tie-down points for a cargo net?

The standard rubber cargo floor mat has punch-outs you can remove so you can leave the mat in place as you use the rings.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
nets

Cabela's sells a couple that have their own built-in u-shaped alum frame, designed to be screwed to bulkheads on boats. i think they're smallish, but you could probably mount 2 on back of rear seat, and not interfere with your split seatback. and they're cheap, i think abt $15 each. i may get one for my OBS and will definitely post my results if/when.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
The_Lizard
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing