Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2002 Outback L.L. Bean Edition. I know there are cargo nets available but how do you hook it up? I had a 1998 Outback before and there were T hooks for the nets but I don't see anything in the current one? Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.:29:

·
Registered
16,967 Posts
check ebay - I got one for my WRX there.

Also, try subarugenuineparts.com , if you can't find them under accessories, email Jamie through their system. She has helped me before on an odd part for our 03 OBW.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know where to get one I'm just trying to figure out where it goes and what it hooks up too and if one can be put into a L.L. Bean? Thank you.

·
Registered
16,967 Posts
I know where to get one I'm just trying to figure out where it goes and what it hooks up too and if one can be put into a L.L. Bean? Thank you.
hmmm..mine came with instrucions.

I THINK Jamie might be able to put up a copy of the installation instructions for you. email her thru the site I linked.

probably someone will be along with pics. or try a Google image search - I saw several pics there.

On my WRX, I have one net and it stretches across the back, just inside the hatch. It has hooks at each corner, the ones at the top go into plastic rings on webbing 'tabs' I had to screw in place.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Problem with mine is I don't see where it hooks up to? As I said before my 1998 Outback had some T hooks that the net hooked up to but there is nothing like that in mine and no mention of it in the owners manual either but Subaru lists nets for the 2002 model so I was wondering if the L.L. Bean Edition is excluding from having one? Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
4 Participants
fosterick
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing