Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Subaru Outback 2.5i LTD Twilight Blue
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love my new outback, even though I have less than 100 miles for owning it for two weeks. We have a newborn in the house so we've been spending more time with the living baby than the mechanical one.

Anyway - so the other night, I was doing a grocery run and while I was putting groceries in the back, I noticed how dark it was in the back without any lights. I was trying to secure the grocery bags but it was hard to see what I was doing. Is there a light that's suppose to turn on in the back that I haven't found yet? If there isn't, is there anything aftermarket I can buy that would be easy to mount to the top of the headliner?

·
Registered
'15, Outback Premium 2.5, White
27 Posts
I mounted a couple of LED puck lights on the hatch. Used velcro. Cheap and easy. Pull them off for a quick flashlight.

·
Registered
2010 Outback 2.5I Premium
33 Posts
It"s not the brightest in the world , but don't you have a light in the headliner just in front of the center of the hatch ? If you do , make sure the switch next to the light is set to door and not to off .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts