Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
'02 Bean H6, AWP & ORP, factory hitch
3,113 Posts
I'm not sure how many body changes there are between Gen 2 and Gen 3 OBW's, but on my Gen 2 it stretches completely across the roofline in the rear. Mine came as part of an option package and as far as I know is the only one offered for my 02. If I knew how to post pics I would send you some.

·
Premium Member
3,113 Posts
You might also go to subarupartsforyou.com. All of their parts are oem and they may have what you are looking for.

·
Registered
2006 2.5i Outback
131 Posts
Only 1 kind for the OB wagon - the one shown in the link you posted is a rear spoiler for a outback Sport - the impreza "outback".

·
Premium Member
3,113 Posts
Only 1 kind for the OB wagon - the one shown in the link you posted is a rear spoiler for a outback Sport - the impreza "outback". Don't know why they wouldn't show the correct one??? %98 sure on this...could be wrong; its happened once or twice...:D

Interesting. Going thru their catalog it seemed to me that you could practically build an 02 from the ground up.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
To be a little clearer.....I know the spoilers will match the width of the hatch across the car.
Is there a spoiler that juts out the back more? I will admit that so far I haven't really paid attention that much, but it seems I have seen some that seem to stick out the back more.?.?.?
I'll have to keep my eyes peeled more.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts