Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited, PZEV, Satin White Pearl, SAP, OEM Hitch, Body Side Moldings, Door Edge Guards, Wheel Arch Moldings, Splash Guards, Rear Seat Back Protectors, Rear Bumper Cover, Pin
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I got the call yesterday and had them installed today by the local Subaru dealer.

Took a while because they were on back order. Now my new car purchase is finally complete:D

I think they are a nice addition to the vehicle.:29:

Attachments

·
Registered
2020 Touring XT, 2013 Outback Lim SAP 270K, 2003 Outback Lim MT 2.5L, 241K..
2,225 Posts
nice! I need to exchange mine as they gave me Imprezas when I bought them and neither of us noticed at the point of purchase.

Your car has a lot of great features on it!

·
Registered
2013 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited, PZEV, Satin White Pearl, SAP, OEM Hitch, Body Side Moldings, Door Edge Guards, Wheel Arch Moldings, Splash Guards, Rear Seat Back Protectors, Rear Bumper Cover, Pin
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks...I have to go to my settings and update the list of features that I have on the vehicle.

Almost where I want it, was going for the puddle lights, but with the recall, I have to see what the fix is before getting them.

Update: vehicle description updated:gasp:

·
Registered
2020 Touring XT, 2013 Outback Lim SAP 270K, 2003 Outback Lim MT 2.5L, 241K..
2,225 Posts
Thanks...I have to go to my settings and update the list of features that I have on the vehicle.

Almost where I want it, was going for the puddle lights, but with the recall, I have to see what the fix is before getting them.

but the recall isnt on the 2013 correct?

I LOVE my puddle lights. I dont know why but I just love them. And my friends up in the bay area were quite impressed when I unlocked the car and they came on the other night.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2013 2.5i Premium 6mt, Twilight Blue
2,370 Posts
How much did they charge you for the install lol :banghead:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How much did they charge you for the install lol :banghead:
It was included with the new car purchase, just on back order. At the end of the day I paid for them...no confusion there:spend:;)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
2013 OB 3.6R Limited, Black Silica
383 Posts
Well, I got the call yesterday and had them installed today by the local Subaru dealer.

Took a while because they were on back order. Now my new car purchase is finally complete:D

I think they are a nice addition to the vehicle.:29:
I put those in my 2013 as well. they work great if you fold your seats down and haul dirty/muddy/wet cargo a lot. IN Canadian money I think they were $79.00 and salesman put them in himself, took 5 minutes.

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport. Love the Orange.
4,018 Posts
Install looks very good, the mats are nice and level across the top. I've seen some that went by measuring down from the tops of the two seat section tops and one ends up higher than the other. To my eye level is better.

·
Registered
13 Outback 2.5i Premium w/AWP 6MT
170 Posts
I saw these for 50 bucks on ebay. Def. nice product. I probably will add them to complete my car.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Install looks very good, the mats are nice and level across the top. I've seen some that went by measuring down from the tops of the two seat section tops and one ends up higher than the other. To my eye level is better.
OBnube, your describing me and how they would have come out if I'd installed them:p

Sometimes you just got to know your limitations:D

·
Registered
2013 Outback Limited 2.5, Ice Silver Metallic.
92 Posts
I just installed these, it's best to let them sit out in the sun and get warm so they are more pliable on installation. While they are nice I almost wish I had just ordered the canvasback liner instead, I believe it offers more complete coverage and protection for elements like sand and dirt. Definitely worthwhile if your going to be sliding stuff in and out of the back with the seats down though. Installation takes all of ten minutes tops.

·
Registered
'13 Outback Premium 6MT
110 Posts
So I got mine installed this week but they are bunching up at the bottom and are forcing the bottom of the protector away from the seatback. Do I just need to move them higher? TIA

1 - 20 of 21 Posts