Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2018 OB 3.6 Limited
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have ordered an OB to arrive the end of February. 3.6 limited with ES. Before I get the car I would like to purchase a seat cover for my new OB that will keep the seat clean from my dog's muddy/dirty paws. I take my dog hiking and her paws often get very dirty. In the past I have use a towel with limited success. I would like something that covers the seat bottom and maybe the back of the rear seat. Not the "hammock" type that goes up the back of the front seats. Also I would like something that can be put on and taken off easily, so that if I am driving with people they do not have to sit on the cover. Are there any made especially to fit on OB rear seat? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
17'' outback
137 Posts
I went with weathertech. Drapes down in front and goes up the seat. Simple enough to mess around with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 Pair: 3.0 VDC Wag & 2.5 Limited Sedan
26,193 Posts

·
Registered
2017 2.5i Premium Crystal White Pearl with Ivory Cloth, with Eyesight and self dimming outside mirrors.
359 Posts
I have ordered an OB to arrive the end of February. 3.6 limited with ES. Before I get the car I would like to purchase a seat cover for my new OB that will keep the seat clean from my dog's muddy/dirty paws. I take my dog hiking and her paws often get very dirty. In the past I have use a towel with limited success. I would like something that covers the seat bottom and maybe the back of the rear seat. Not the "hammock" type that goes up the back of the front seats. Also I would like something that can be put on and taken off easily, so that if I am driving with people they do not have to sit on the cover. Are there any made especially to fit on OB rear seat? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated
We got a nice one at Sam's. Works well with the dog and even better with the grandsons. No longer in our local store but may be available online.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts