Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Jondalar,

This does not apply to our new 3.0R.

I received this in the mail today for my previous H6. Subaru really should get their data base up to date regarding who owns their cars as I haven't owned this vehicle since I traded it in on my new 3.0R 5 months ago.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
subah6, yes I realise it doesn't apply to our 3.0R cars, in fact the wording of the report on subdriven made me think it was only for US manufactured 6 cyl Outbacks. Of course being US the 04 referred to MY04 USDM...

·
Registered
153 Posts
im thinkin about purchasing an outback as my next car. anyone have any useful links where i can learn about these vehicles? what are the specifications, gas mileage, engine sizes and other misc? how does everyone like the outbacks? i've considered a forester but i like the outback more. my wife and i also has two dogs and have a baby on the way, will this fit my category?

thanks!

·
Registered
15 Posts
re: H6 recall

I got the letter about this Monday (I am in the US, so mine's an Indiana-built vehicle) and took it in yesterday...quick fix, about half an hour waiting, and of course it was free of charge. Get thee to your dealer!

This also applies to certain WRX's as well, if you have one of those in the garage. You should be getting a letter soon, though.

·
Registered
98 Posts
SHO Type U said:
im thinkin about purchasing an outback as my next car. anyone have any useful links where i can learn about these vehicles? what are the specifications, gas mileage, engine sizes and other misc? how does everyone like the outbacks? i've considered a forester but i like the outback more. my wife and i also has two dogs and have a baby on the way, will this fit my category?

thanks!
Have you tried Subaru's website, www.subaru.com? As w/ just about any vehicle manufacturer, they have almost all the specs on their site for the most recent models. Now, if you're looking for a non '04 Subaru, you'll have to look elsewhere. ;)

HTH,
Matt

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
Ski4Ever
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing