Subaru Outback Forums banner

241 - 244 of 244 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Nothing to do with information= power. It has to do with Subaru following NHTSA's plan for the recall.

So what information/power did you need earlier before the airbag was a danger?
If party A has information that may be useful to party B, yet party B is unaware of the existence of said information, who is in the more powerful position?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Does anyone know when they will be issuing parts for the E-brake recall or the best place to check on that from time to time? I can't believe it's been almost 4 months with no fix yet.
Got a notice about three weeks ago now that they had parts, called the local dealer (Subaru of Muskegon), got an appointment for the last Friday.

This service is listed in their work instructions as a 1.5 hour labor job. IF YOU LIVE IN THE RUST BELT YOU WILL WAIT LONGER! I was one of the first three this dealer has scheduled, and the second to get the service performed. The first car was there the same day as me and they had some rusty clip break and had to order parts to finish the next day. I was there four four solid hours and they got it done.

I will note, I have had great success with this dealer for the airbag recall, which I had done in mid-June (the actual closest dealer to where I live wasn't going to schedule that service until the end of December, didn't bother to call about the parking brake).

241 - 244 of 244 Posts
About this Discussion
243 Replies
134 Participants
timeandscore
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing