Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently had my rear wagon window, driver side, spider web out from an unknown thrown object. I'm guessing it was a mower wall somebody was going over the grid stone driveway but that's here nor there. What is... Is the spiderweb rear window on the driver side. So...

I'm looking at a 2002 limited outback, a little rough at the moment but overall low mileage and wonderful just needs a little bit of this and that. It's all regular maintenance that I didn't do because I picked up a 3.6 r.

I'm a fairly sporty person and want to keep this thing but I could also see selling it anyhow here's the real question finally.

I'd love to find a way to have that space which is known as the rear window on the wagon... maybe become an access point or a releasable hatch or maybe just some kind of b*** that then lets me mount cut or whatever holes that I can then mount windows or doors that allow me to access the cabin.

Sounds kind of mad Max... But could also be pretty reasonable right? Let me know if I'm crazy.

Even more so - let me know if you have any ideas!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2002 Subaru Outback L.L. Bean Edition H6-3.0
50 Posts
I had someone shoot by rear-most drivers-side window out with a bb gun a few Halloweens ago. I found one at a junk yard nearby and had a local windshield/glass guy install it. Mine has the antenna printed on it, so I really wanted a replacement so I can listen to the radio. Spend about $100 for the glass at the junk yard and he only charged me ~$30 for the install.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts