Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Outback 2018 2.5
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for winter rims and tires for the next winter for my Subaru Outback 2018 2.5 Premier

Would you keep the OEM rims and just have winter tires on it? Living in Canada, Quebec, so lot of snow and salt here

I've been searching on TireRack for rims but I haven't found anything nice. I actually really like the look of the Outback 2018 OEM 18' wheels. I was thinking to get a set just for winter. I looked on the Subaru website but it doesn't seem we can purchase from them. Do you guys know where I can get OEM rims for my outback 2018?

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 3.0 VDC Wag + 2018 2.5 Leg Ltd
26,307 Posts
there are two sets of OEM rims, without TPMS on the forum classifieds here right now.

(cast offs from 2018 outbacks, when the owners bought new aftermarket rims, for their new cars).

you might find closer, on craigslist etc.
(any outback or legacy of 2015 and newer is OK, = all those have 5x114.3, ...earlier legacy/outback has 5x100,

and foresters / impreza/ xv crosstrek have different over the years. = so you have to check them

el-size.com/size/subaru/

·
Registered
'17 3.6R Touring Brillant Brown Pearl
2,425 Posts
If you don't have the need for 18" wheels. I'd stick with the 17's. 17" Tires are around $30 cheaper, per tire.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts