Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a few pics of my road trip thru the North west. First two pics are playing in puddles in Bend, Oregon. The second two are at Mt. Shasta California on the return. I made it up to Washington as well. Got to drive on the beach on the Olympic Peninsula, but none of the pics turned out. Did cookies on the beach til we got sick. I try to post more about the trip when I have time.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Dude that Subie is HOT!!! By the way were you in Hillsboro, Or at all? I saw a car similar to yours and just about died when I saw it. Love the pictures.
-HorizonPilot

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The wheels are actually matte black, but they were pretty dirty.

I was in the Portland area, but I don't believe I made it to Hillsboro. I stayed at my buddies place on Scholls Ferry Rd. in Beaverton on the 8-10th.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HorizonPilot said:
Dude that Subie is HOT!!! By the way were you in Hillsboro, Or at all? I saw a car similar to yours and just about died when I saw it. Love the pictures.
-HorizonPilot
It did occur to me now, after reading your profile, that I was in Bend Oregon for a few days. Maybe you saw me traveling thru Redmond?Idunno:8:

·
Outback onsight...
1,264 Posts
trip reports

This is a great story and pics ! However, it should be moved to 'Trip Reports' so everyone can enjoy it...!

I love your wicked black beauty!!!:18:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: wheels and tires

moxie said:
Hey--it does look awesome! Which wheels and tires are those?
Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 225/70/15
Team Dynamics Pro Rally wheels 15x7 (matte black)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Re: Re: wheels and tires

khop said:

Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 225/70/15
Team Dynamics Pro Rally wheels 15x7 (matte black)
First off:
Wicked effing OB. Just pure metal sex. :15:

2nd:
How do those Duelers do on the Highways? Specifically; noise, wear & mileage impact over stockers.

Thanks,
John

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: Re: Re: wheels and tires

jdub said:

First off:
Wicked effing OB. Just pure metal sex. :15:

2nd:
How do those Duelers do on the Highways? Specifically; noise, wear & mileage impact over stockers.

Thanks,
John

Hey John,

1st- Thanks, we call her Mad Maxine (lesbaru and all)

2nd- They are quiet running A/T tires, the wear is excellent, The mileage is hard for me to determine as I drive it quite hard, have a Turbo-back exhaust and Cobb AP Stage 2 tune.
I don't recall a mileage drop from the stockers, maybe 1mpg loss. They weigh the same as the stock wheels/tires btw.

-Kevin

·
Registered
249 Posts
Khop, did you have to do anything to the brake calipers to fit those 15's? or are the brakes smaller on an 07 than an 01? Also, where did you get them?

·
Registered
3 Posts
That's fantastic!! :D I love the Mt Shasta area and have taken part in an old VW bus adventure up there in February. Snowy back roads and dirt (mud) roads...it's awesome.

·
Registered
55 Posts
OutbackDEG said:
Khop, did you have to do anything to the brake calipers to fit those 15's? or are the brakes smaller on an 07 than an 01? Also, where did you get them?
+1

Those are so sexy. I want them on my 01

1 - 19 of 19 Posts