21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Get a cat :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was selling a Pilot back to the dealer recently and the salesman brought up the subject when he told me Honda does not use soy based anything and that I should consider replacing my Outback with a Honda. The Pilot may have been less tasty but I didn't like it enough to switch.
I have had a half-dozen Hondas, and if they are not using soy-based anything then they must be using cheeseburger-based material, cuz the rats ate up an air intake plenum. Maybe the salesman was telling the truth (pause for laughter), and Honda does not use soy based anything.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Viable solution: Duct tape a couple of Black Cat plastic cartridges (refillable) on an under hood fender or wherever; got to be more delectable than wiring insulation. You cannot put out a fire without killing the source of the fire as it will re-ignite.

EDIT: Tom if you are going to leave the car out again, while you are out of town, Just saw this ad, tape it under the hood...??:
If i'm not mistaken, there are far cheaper units available. Learned of these type devices on Scotty Kilmer's Youtube channel. Seems very good ,and some models can be wired for car use, by using a 9v battery, which obviously we need for car application.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I tried spraying coyote urine or something like it, around the car each night but neighbours complained of the epic smell. For us the issue is rabbits, especially in April when they wake from hibernation, starving as ****, with little food around. At least ten vehicles on my street suffered wiring damage two years ago. The guy at the garage told me to put out a bird feeder in the area, that will keep critters from looking for tastier foods. Seems to work.
Depending on the area you live in, bird feeders are not good. BEARS love them.
Get a fox in your area. Foxes love to eat those critters that eat our car wires.

·
Registered
97 Posts
The only winners in most class action lawsuits are the lawyers.
I remember a class action against block buster or Netflix a long time ago. Forgot which. They had a nasty little habit of offering free trial memberships. They required a credit card. When you went to cancel the membership, they would refuse and continued to charge it each month.
The customers who were defrauded WON THE CASE. 😃 YIPPY! JUSTICE HAS PREVAILED!!
Did they get their $ back? No.
Then what DID the people get for winning the case? A FREE one month membership to Netflix......just give them your credit card # pin and SS #s.
BTW, the lawyers for the people who were ripped got millions...I forgot but think it was tens of millions. 🤑🤑🤑🤑

I got robbed by both of those companies when they committed that crime back then. However, I was not part of that suit.
My horrible bank refused to block Blockbuster and Netflix charges when we were going through that fraud. I kept contacting the bank and reporting the companies. The bank refused to do anything about it so I closed the account.
The bank also committed fraud as they demanded payment, fees, interest even though we kept informing them of fraud taking place. Closed the account with the evil bank, then their lawyers sued me for refusing payment for not allowing the bank to rip me off with fraudulent charges. These were big time high paid bankster attorneys BTW.

Short of a stressful ordeal about crooked attorneys being the only winners in many class actions is.....

I won the case twice! Why twice? The banksters sued again.
Why did I keep winning? My Councillor is the BEST in the state! Far better than the banksters councillors.
Mine didn't charge me a dime either. He happens to be my best Friend. I am very grateful to Him and will never do business with Netflix again. Last I heard, Blockbuster fell into a pit and WENT UNDER.

My Friend said the following to me when we won the case:
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.
Isaiah 54:17

21 - 26 of 26 Posts