Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone who is, just a desperately as me, waiting for the videos from the Italy round of the WRC 2011 of FMGreen.
In the meanwhile you download them over here: 2011 WRC Season. The quality is little less but you can watch them.

I hope the videos of FMGreen are still coming because those are of very good quality.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Internet explorer cannot download 201106DW.mkv from subaru.fmgreen.net

Internet Explorer was not able to open this Internet Site. The requested site is either unavailable or cannot be found. Please try again later.

I'd send you a screen shot but don't know how to post one in the thread.

Like i said, i was able to download day 1 with no problem, and have downloaded the last 3 or 4 years without a problem

·
Super Moderator
2007 Outback H6 LL Bean - Champagne Gold Opal
6,009 Posts
Thanks for that info. I had incorrectly typed in the file names in my "Download" thread, though they were correct in my "Italy" thread, which is why I wasn't seeing the problem.

I fixed the links and you should be good to go now. Sorry for the trouble!

·
Super Moderator
2007 Outback H6 LL Bean - Champagne Gold Opal
6,009 Posts
The videos do seem to be available at the link that mister-gaus posted in this thread.
2011 WRC Season

The download speed is horrible and I have no idea what footage this is, nor the quality. But until racing-underground comes back online, this is the best you're gonna get.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts