Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport. Love the Orange.
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the dealer again today and while BSing with the sales manager he asked me how I liked the Saddle Brown. I told him I was indifferent but am warming rapidly. He mentioned he just ordered a 3.6 Limited(no SAP) with Saddle Brown interior??? I questioned it right off. He swears it is true but only available on a 3.6 Limited with NAV. He also said other things have been listed on the order sheet that never showed up, but nothing that major. So, don't shoot the messenger and keep your eyes open.

·
Registered
2013 Outback
18 Posts
I have a 13, 2.5I Limited with saddle brown interior. Got the Brilliant Brown Pearl Exterior, not sure what he meant!

·
Registered
2011 OB 2.5i Prem CVT HK/AWP, Ruby Red Pearl
3,322 Posts
Aside from the SB seats/pieces, I presume.<O:p</O:p
What’s funny is… only available on a 3.6 Limited with NAV. He also said other things have been listed on the order sheet that never showed up - spoken by a true salesperson.<O:p</O:p

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport. Love the Orange.
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a 13, 2.5I Limited with saddle brown interior. Got the Brilliant Brown Pearl Exterior, not sure what he meant!
You got your's with the SAP and a limited edition color. This is without those. No push button start, silver door handles etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts