Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not very active on this forum and I blame it on the reliability of our 2006 outback. I am an avid rally driver (in a merkur xr4ti) and I volunteer at this event since its in my backyard and I am friends with the organizer Anders Green. This year entries are way up and more volunteers are needed. Its a great specatator event and volunteers get the best viewing spots.

Plenty of subaru rally cars, free camping and meals on Saturday for volunteers. Volunteers get to hang with the drivers and crews Saturday night after the rally.

Sandblast Rally is back on March 2nd, 2013 with over 30 cars and another 30 bikes already signed up The event needs volunteers, so come help if you can.

The whole event is on Saturday with night stages and several opportunities to check out the cars and talk to the drivers.

Spectating is free and volunteering will get you the best views and will more than likely get you some free stuff. You can volunteer here: http://NASARallySport.com/nrsdb

Event website with the schedule, entry list and directions is at: www.sandblastrally.com

1 - 1 of 1 Posts