Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a major issue with Subaru. In 2010 I debated the "new" Outback vrs the Prius. Prius won because of the vibration issues with the Outback. Now with the '13 i have to choose between two options I really want, eyesight and the SAP package with memory seats and keyless starting. While I am ready to buy, I want both of these packages. Come on Subaru, don't make people go without items they are willing to buy... and don't force them to live with a color of interior they don't want!

·
Registered
320 Posts
I have a major issue with Subaru. In 2010 I debated the "new" Outback vrs the Prius. Prius won because of the vibration issues with the Outback. Now with the '13 i have to choose between two options I really want, eyesight and the SAP package with memory seats and keyless starting. While I am ready to buy, I want both of these packages. Come on Subaru, don't make people go without items they are willing to buy... and don't force them to live with a color of interior they don't want!
If you do some searching on the Internet, you'll find that SAP and EyeSight can be offered together in other markets. I believe Japan, obviously, is one of those markets. I haven't seen that information in a while though since I was disappointed we couldn't get both packages on a Subaru. Maybe it'll change with the 2014 Subaru Forester. We'll see.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Get Eyesight. Over time you can swap things over.
I plan on getting the SAP/Legacy headlights for mine; possibly the mirrors. You can get the brown leather done in time as well. Only thing I could see not working would be proximity entry/keyless start.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
Latigo
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing